This is your opportunity to visit two of the world's most pioneering hotels, both changing the way way we stay when we travel. This package gives you the best of both, with a stay in one of the unique rooms at tree hotel and a night in an Art Suite at Ice Hotel - hand crafted by world leading artists. This is a bucket list trip where you will absolutely be the envy of your friends. Lapland Icehotel Sweden was the first Icehotel available for guests anywhere in the World and the Treehotel Sweden is regularly named in lists of incredible hotels.
Take this opportunity to combine the two and maybe see the Northern Lights into the package!
Lapland is a beautiful place and whilst you’re there you should absolutely visit the Icehotel and Tree Hotel. The Ice Hotel is the world’s first hotel made of ice and snow. Founded in 1989, the Icehotel reborn in a new guise every winter, in the Swedish village of Jukkasjärvi – 200 km north of the Arctic Circle, Lapland. Treehotel Sweden offers a unique hotel experience: treerooms with contemporary design in the middle of unspoiled nature. Here you can forget about the time constraints of everyday life, enjoy the serenity, and rejuvenate your mind.
What does the Ice Hotel & Tree Hotel package include?
- Flights from Heathrow or Manchester via Stockholm
- Train and transfers Icehotel – Treehotel
- 1 night in Art suite at Icehotel
- 1 night in warm accommodation at Icehotel
- 2 nights in Treehotel
- Husky safari 1 /2 hours
- Snowmobile safari 3 1/2 hours
- Northern Lights photography tour
- Ice fishing
- Tree sauna
- ATOL Protection
What can I expect?
- Flights to Kiruna via Stockholm
- Transfer to Icehotel
- Opportunity to tour Icehotel
- Night in Art Suite – Hand sculpted and individually crafted room
- Morning Husky safari – settle down in your sledge and enjoy the ride as your guide drives a large sledge of around 12 dogs. Activity time approx 1 1/2 hours
- Afternoon Snowmobile safari – after brief instruction you will have the chance to drive a snowmobile in pairs through the forests and across the frozen lakes surrounding Icehotel. If you’re lucky you may see some of the local wildlife – reindeer, moose, ptarmigan or Arctic hare. Activity time approx 1 1/2 hours.
- Night in warm cabin at Icehotel
- Transfer to train station for train to Boden (approx 3 hour train ride through Lapland)
- Transfer to Treehotel
- Evening Northern Lights photography – travel with your guide in to the forest far away from light pollution and set up an SLR on a tripod. Your guide is a professional photographer and will help you make the most of the experience. You can take away your memories on a memory card. Includes warm drinks and snacks – approx 3 hours in total
- Night in Treehotel
- Ice Fishing – we drill holes in the river ice and use special rods to fish through the ice. Who’ll catch the biggest fish? Includes lunch. Approx 3 hours
- Tree sauna – Enjoy the view across the forest whilst having a sauna in one of the most unique spots available. Includes beer and local snacks to enjoy for an authentic Swedish experience. Approx 3 hours
- Night in Treehotel
- Airport transfer
- Return Flights
The IceHotel 365 is a pioneering development and has been built in addition to the existing Ice Hotel complex – it provides more cold rooms over a longer time period. It is still the original IceHotel and the rooms are still redesigned each year, just with the ability to open a little earlier in the season and stay open a little later in the season.
Treehotel is located in Harads, near the Lule river, about 100 kilometers from Luleå airport. The village has a population of about 600 and features a restaurant, shop and guest house. When you arrive at Treehotel, you check in at Britta’s Pensionat. Then it’s just a short stroll through the beautiful nature to your treeroom. The most striking part of Harads is its magnificent surroundings. From Treehotel’s rooms you get a fantastic view of the Lule River valley, miles of forest and the powerful river.
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on 01793 752 532.