Think the Arctic is just for Winter? Think again! We've compiled this package for those who want to try a different type of Arctic life whilst still getting a flavour of Winter at ICEHOTEL but with the opportunity to fully embrace the Arctic Summer.
Traditionally the Arctic isn’t where people think about spending their summer break which means it’s super quiet and there are very few tourists, perfect! This tour takes you into the Swedish nature and gives you the perfect opportunity to disconnect from the rest of the world for a few days. During June – July you the midnight sun (24 Hours of daylight) and then a good chance of seeing the Northern Lights from September.
If you’ve been to the Arctic before in the Winter, the summer is a completely different experience and one we absolutely recommend.
ICEHOTEL & Wilderness Experience, Sweden
- Return flights from Heathrow/Manchester via Stockholm – Kiruna
- Return airport transfers
- 1 night in an Art Suite (ice room) in the ICEHOTEL 365 – each room is individually designed and crafted out of ice and snow by artists from round the world
- 1 night in a warm Arctic Chalet with small living area and private shower facilities
- Bed and breakfast
- Sauna access at the ICEHOTEL
- 4 hour Northern Lights /Midnight Sun Photography tour (depending on departure date)
- 2.5 hour ATV husky safari – on this activity an ATV is pulled by a team of 6-8 dogs taking you on an adventure in the Swedish forests
- 19 hour overnight boat tour (1 night with dinner included) – sail down the Torne River to a wilderness cabin situated on a small island. The wilderness cabin is in a great location for seeing the Auroras, there are fishing opportunities, and an open fire to sit around and enjoy your traditional Swedish dinner.
- ATOL & ABTA protection for your peace of mind
June – September from £1250 pp
It is possible to add other tours such as White Water rafting, mountain biking and more – ask us for information.