IceHotel Sweden is an amazing experience that has to be seen to be believed. The whole trip from start to finish will create lasting memories and represents fantastic value for money as includes your flights, transfers, a selection of activities including a unique husky transfer from the airport and accommodation in a warm room and also in one of the best rooms at the Ice Hotel Lapland - The Art Suites. Consider this package for a special occasion such as a unique wedding proposal or special birthday.
For a holiday experience with a difference you have to try an Arctic holiday at the Ice Hotel Sweden. The Icehotel is located 200 km north of the Arctic Circle, in Swedish Lapland. The closest airport is Kiruna, which has daily connections from Stockholm (the flight takes about 90 minutes). From the moment you arrive, you will be amazed by the location and how they build such an impressive hotel out of snow and Ice. This is a holiday with a difference and a tour which we are proud to offer to our customers and which will create memories that last forever.
The Ice Hotel Deluxe package is ideal for those travellers that only have a few days available for a break away but want to experience lots in a short space of time. The great thing about this package it it really has everything to offer as we include the best selection of accommodation and activities the Ice Hotel has to offer at the best possible price, this trip is an amazing experience staying at a hotel which has to be seen to be believed .
What this package includes:
- Scheduled flights – Gatwick or Heathrow via Stockholm
- 2 Nights in Ice Hotel ‘Warm’ accommodation
- 1 Night in Ice Hotel ‘Art Suite’
- All Arctic clothing rental
- All transfers
- Husky Sledge taxi from the airport
- Northern Lights snowmobile activity – including dinner
- Raidu/Sámi activity with Reindeer sledging
- Ice sculpting
- B&B basis
- ATOL Protection
Your itinerary will be confirmed at the time of booking but here is an idea of what you can expect:
- Flights via Stockholm (arrive approx 1300)
- Dog sled: From Kiruna airport – An exotic and exciting way to begin or end your stay at IceHotel. The actual dogsled journey takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. The activity must be booked in advance. Clothes sizes must be specified at time of booking. Transportation of luggage to the Ice Hotel included.
- 2100 Ice drink in Absolut Ice bar – refills available locally
- Night in Art suite
- 0700 Breakfast
- Morning free for exploration
- 1400 Art & Design: Ice sculpting – Try your hand at ice sculpting; an absolute must when you visit Ice Hotel. With the right tools and professional guidance you are introduced to the magical world of ice sculpting. Feel the creative juices flow in the company of friends as you work together.
- 1900 Snowmobile: Northern lights tour – In cooperation with the Swedish Institute of Space Physics we offer a snowmobile excursion in search of the magical Northern lights. A three-course dinner with local ingredients served in a wilderness camp is included. Guided snowmobile excursion in search for the Northern lights. In cooperation with the Swedish Institute of Space Physics we offer snowmobile excursion in search of the magical Northern lights. During the excursion our trained guides will tell you truths and tales about the mythical celestial phenomenon.
- Night in warm room at Icehotel
- 0800 Breakfast
- 1400 Day Sámi and Raidu activity. (approx 3 1/2 hours)
- Meet with local Sámi guides and their reindeer and learn how the Sámi people have survived and flourished in this area for an estimated 5000 years. After a short snowmobile sled transfer you arrive at the reindeer coral. There is chance to meet a reindeer herder and the reindeer who will often come to eat from your hand. Then it is time for a reindeer sleigh ride on a short woodland track and then a local lunch in a Sámi Lavvu (teepee). Finally there is time to visit Sami Siida – the open air museum before transferring back to Icehotel.
- Night in Icehotel warm room
- 0800 Breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Return flights – Arrive UK early evening
- The IceHotel 365 is in addition to the existing Ice Hotel complex and has been designed to provide more cold rooms over a longer time period. It is still the IceHotel and the rooms are still redesigned each year – It is still the original IceHotel, just with the ability to open a little earlier in the season and stay open a little later in the season.
- Available from mid December to late April, the Ice Hotel deluxe package is available from £1895.00 per person based on 2 people sharing on a B&B basis or from £1995pp full board.
- This price includes rental of all necessary Arctic clothing for the duration of your stay, full board accommodation and all transfers.
- Warm accommodation can include Kaamos rooms/cabins and Aurora cabins.
- The order of your accommodation stay is subject to availability.
- Flights from Manchester are possible for limited dates or when combined with an overnight stay in Stockholm.
- Flight times may vary depending on date.
- For Icehotel weddings please see our sister site www.travelbee.co.uk
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on 01793 752 532.