Our North Pole trip allows you the visit the North Pole in record time - no trekking, no hiking - if it's your dream to go to the North Pole then why not take an adventure flight. It’s a long weekend in Longyearbyen with the ultimate adventure day trip – flights to the North Pole!
Your adventure begins in the bustling Arctic village of Longyearbyen, Norway. Located well above the Arctic Circle, Longyearbyen is a delightful village with all the comforts of home and the ideal home base for this first class adventure.
Our dash to the North Pole starts with a charter flight to the Polar ice station “Barneo”, located roughly sixty miles from the North Pole (flight time approximately 2.5 hours from Longyearbyen). We overnight on the pack ice in heated tents with only Ice between us and the Arctic Sea. The next morning board a helicopter for the final leg to the top of the world. Once at the North Pole we’ll celebrate with Champagne, lots of photos to document your arrival and a call home from the top of the world.
What this package includes:
- Flights to Longyearbyen from UK.
- 5 nights accommodation at Longyearbyn Radisson Blu
- 2 day trip to North Pole
- Flights to Barneo Air Base
- 1 night in heated shared tents at Barneo on the Arctic pack ice
- Helicopter flight to North Pole
- Champagne celebration
- Phone call from the top of the world
- Return flights to Longyearbyen via Barneo
- Based on 2 sharing in Longyearbyen
- Additional Longyearbyen activities available
Enquire Online Now
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on +44(0)1793 939035.