Leave the hustle, bustle and stresses of life behind and bring your loved one to the banks of Lake Lammasjärvi for this romantic winter proposal package (also possible in Summer too). This package includes everything you could need for a short and romantic break away - with plenty of opportunities for you to pop the big question!
Hotel Kalevala, nestled on just three kilometers from the village of Kuhmo and provides a unique experience from beginning to end. As soon as you arrive you will fall in love with the romantic surroundings. The hotel complex is designed to look like a huge wooden fortress in ancient times and includes old and new elements.
Breathing in the fresh air you begin to feel ready for your new adventure, any stress becomes a distant memory and with sparkling fizz awaiting you in your suite – you and your partner can be assured of a romantic stay in the wilderness, maybe you’ll even get to see the Northern Lights. The only thing you need to do now is pop the question…
If you are looking to make the perfect Arctic Proposal and would like to make a proposal as part of a different package please get in touch as our team will be able to create the perfect package for you.
- Return flights from Heathrow, Dublin or Manchester via Helsinki to Kajaani
- 3 night stay in Kalevala Suite – private bathroom with jacuzzi and lake view
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- All transfers
- Full board
- 30 minute Finnish Peat Sauna
- Romantic candle lit dinner
- 2 hour snowmobile safari – with hot drinks and snack round open fire
- 4 hour husky safari – lunch included (private husky safari subject to availability, extra cost pp)
- 2 hour Taiga Forest snowshoe activity
- Thermal clothing included for all activities
- ATOL & ABTA Protection
Prices start from £1550pp
The nearest supermarkets, boutiques and pharmacy are situated approx. 3 km from the hotel in the town center. There are good taxi services in the area which can be booked at the reception. Next to the hotel (700 m) is the Nature Centre Petola and Winter War Museum which are easily reached along a paved road or short and easy forest paths. In the hotel lobby there is a small souvenir shop, a library room and a cozy seating area by the open fire.
Enquire Online Now
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on +44(0)1793 939035.