Be the envy of your diving buddies when you take a tour to Silfra and Strytan hydrothermal chimney in Iceland - some of the best clear water scuba diving in the world. Iceland has world class diving as well as a number of unique dives that can't be experienced elsewhere - like diving in 100m + visibility, between tectonic plates and geothermal chimneys.
This package is tailored to your requirements depending on date of travel and on number of passengers however, as a general outline, here is an example of what you can expect;
- Flights direct from London Heathrow
- Blue lagoon visit
- Accommodation (twin/double) 6 nights
- Diving (4 days, 7 dives)
- Silfra – tectonic plate dive
- Strytan – Hydrothermal Chimney Dives (from rib) The World’s only known chimneys shallow enough for recreational divers!
- Fjord dives – marine life and possibility of whale watching!
- Nesgja – tectonic plate dive (100m+ visibility)
- Litlaa – geothermal river snorkel
- Dive kit rental or 40kg baggage allowance
- Golden Circle tour – Geysers and Gullfoss waterfall
- Dettifoss – Europe’s most powerful waterfall
- Geothermal snorkel
- Transport within Iceland
- ATOL protection
Call our team now to get your amazing dive trip set up now – 01793 752 532
Our supplier, a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre has an excellent safety record. However, as the popularity of Silfra has increased dramatically in the last years, so too has the number of companies offering tours at Silfra. Along with this rapid expansion has come a need for greater regulation. All participants booked for any dive tour must have previous dry suit diving experience within two years of their booking date.
Enquire Online Now
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on +44(0)1793 939035.