Ideal for a family adventure, if you want to tick seeing the Aurora off you're bucket list then this dedicated Northern Lights Norway package is exactly what you're looking for. With a selection of some great activities, amazing scenery and comfortable accommodation, on this great value package you'll get to experience the best that Norway has to offer on this superb trip to see, if you're lucky enough, the Norway Northern Lights.
One of the best places to see the Northern Lights is in Norway so if you’re looking for the perfect opportunity to see the Northern Lights in Norway then this is the package for you. This package is designed *exclusively* for those whose priority is seeing the Northern Lights (and maybe enjoying relaxation in a hot tub…), whilst never guaranteed, with a couple of nights on Sommaroy Aurora Island you’ve got a pretty good chance of seeing the Aurora.
This Northern Lights Norway package includes:
- Return direct flights from Gatwick to Tromso (enquire for alternate airports)
- Transfer from Tromso Airport to Clarion Hotel Aurora
- 2 nights at the Clarion Hotel Aurora with light evening buffet and breakfast included
- Time to explore the Tromso area
- Transfer from Clarion Hotel Aurora to Sommaroy Aurora Island
- 2 nights at Sommaroy Arctic Hotel with full board and sauna access
- Option to relax in hot tub under the Northern Lights (local charge)
- 3-6 hour Fjord and Whale Cruise by Catamaran
- 6-7 hours Exploring the Arctic Wilderness where you will be driving a dog sled and mushing your own team of huskies
- Aurora Camp – (the duration is for as long as you want to stay looking for the lights, only a short walk back to the hotel)
- Thermal clothing (outer clothing and boots) included for activities
- Transfer from Sommaroy to Tromso airport
- ATOL & ABTA Protection for your peace of mind
Prices from £1395pp – based on 2 pax sharing
The above package contains everything that you need for a great stay, however if you want to add some additional extras we would recommend:
- 7 hour Aurora Norway Northern Lights Snowmobile safari in the Lyngen Alps (can be changed to a daytime Safari) £190pp
- 4-5 hours Northern Lights and Reindeer Sledding £175pp
- 3-4 hour Aurora Cruise £140pp
Our team can advise on the best time to see Northern Lights in Norway and tailor this package to your requirements.
Enquire now using the form below, leave a message with our web team on live chat or call 01793 939035 for the best available rates.
Enquire Online Now
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on +44(0)1793 939035.