A great all round package with our guests’ favourites: Huskies, snowmobiles, reindeer and a chance to see the Northern Lights! Ideal for families – activities have been selected that will be enjoyable for all ages.
What this package includes:
- Flights from Heathrow via Stockholm
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Three nights accommodation at the lovely Ripan hotel in Kiruna. Double room with private bathroom.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Guided tour to the world famous ICE HOTEL and ice church in Jukkasjärvi
- Learn about the Sami culture by visiting a reindeer herder. Lunch will be served in a Sami hut
- Northern lights by snowmobile, dinner in a Laavu hut
- Dog sledding tour with coffee and sandwiches
- Warm clothes for the entire stay
- ATOL Protection
Price from £1395pp
Sample Itinerary – Luxury Northern Lights Lapland Holiday
- Flights from UK to Kiruna via Stockholm
- Transfer to your hotel and Arctic clothing rental
- Night in hotel
- Day trip to Icehotel – have a look around the original Icehotel. Explore the rooms and sculptures and then maybe enjoy a vodka in the rocks – vodka cocktails served in glasses made from ice!
- Northern Lights Snowmobile Safari – with a knowledgeable guide head out to explore Europe’s last wilderness. Driving through the forests of Europe’s last wilderness is quite magical. The tour has regular stops where the engines and lights of the snowmobiles are stopped so the dark and quiet can be appreciated and you can look out for the northern lights. A hearty dinner will be served as part of the tour. Modern 4 stroke snowmobiles are used and shared 1 between 2.
- Night in hotel
- Sami activity – transfer to a small Sami holding and learn more about the Sami people who have been herding reindeer in the area for thousands of years. After entering the coral you may be able to feed the reindeer or try lasso throwing. You will have lunch in a warm laavu.
- Husky activity – A dogsled tour is for many the best way to experience the nature and the wilderness during the winter. The dogs are howling and pulling their harnesses to get moving; as soon as the anchor is lifted up the dogs fall silent and eagerly start pulling the sled through the woods and over the plains. During the break around the fire you are served coffee and sandwich. Guide drives the sledge.
- Airport transfer
- Return flights to UK via Stockholm
Enquire Online Now
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on +44(0)1793 939035.