The world’s largest ice castle / ice fort, a unique northern lights Olokolo ride and one of the few places in the world where you can ride on an ice breaker and have an opportunity to float in the broken ice in a special flotation suit to keep you warm and dry. A whole package of unique experiences awaits!
- Flights from London Heathrow or Manchester via Helsinki
- 1 night in Ice castle
- 2 nights in local hotel
- Olokolo Northern Lights safari
- Sampo Ice breaker and opportunity to float in the Baltic sea
- Snow Olympics
- Ice restaurant dinner
- ATOL protection
- Flights from Heathrow/Manchester via Helsinki Arrive Rovaniemi, transfer to Kemi
- Arctic Clothing rental
- Olokolo safari The 1,5 hour safari allows you to spend a comfortable and relaxing time in the Olokolo; a glass roofed pod, seeing the open sky and enjoying the darkness of Lapland. If you are lucky – you will perhaps see the stars and the Northern lights.
- Night in local hotel
- Sampo Ice breaker
- The mighty Icebreaker Sampo operates on the northern Gulf of Bothnia out of Kemi in Finnish Lapland. After serving for 30 years in demanding Arctic waters the vessel has been given a new, more fascinating task – to give unforgettable experiences for eager winter adventurers! Capacity on board is 150 persons. Departure from Ajos, the deep port of the town Kemi. Once on board the Icebreaker, you will have a presentation of the ship and a guided tour will take you to the massive engine room and the bridge. A delicious meal is served in the ship’s cozy Sampo Arctic
- Restaurant. Before returning to the port, the ship will make a one -hour stop to enable you to take a swim in the sea, comfortably dressed in a warm survival suit! At the end of this unique cruise experience, the ship’s Captain presents each client with a certificate.
- Night in local hotel
- Ice Castle and Snow Olympics.
- A guided tour your guide will explain first how the Snow Castle is built: about making the snow, different building techniques, where the ice comes etc. After tour you will enjoy Ice Shot – drink from a handmade ice cup – which you may take with you as a souvenir!
- After the guided tour it’s time to start the Olympic games of the Snow Castle: your group will be divided into smaller teams for taking part in fun and fast games, organized by our experienced Snow Coaches. After the competition the best teams will get their prizes in the warm Castle Lounge.
- Then it’s time for a meal at Snow Castle In the Snow Restaurant. You may pop in for either hot or cold drinks at the Ice bar, and you’ll enjoy full 3- course menu at the restaurant made of snow.
- Night at Snow Castle. In the Snow Hotel there are rooms for singles, couples as well as bigger groups or honeymooners. The whole Snow Hotel and the rooms inside are made of snow.
- Airport transfers
- Return flights to UK
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on 01793 752 532.