We're really excited to present a brand new lodge to our collection. Imagine a cozy guesthouse with roaring fires, all the comforts of home (including tea, coffee and freshly baked biscuits available all day.
You can step outside into the crisp snow and spend your evenings in a hot tub looking at the magical Northern Lights if they're out. If that's what you've been dreaming of then look no further because this is perfect for you.
It feels like visiting long lost friends as you sit around the table at the end of a long day to recant your adventures. Home cooked meals are made with local ingredients and afterwards you can enjoy a coffee in one of the lounges in front of the fire or in the reading lounge. If you want to be with other guests or on your own there's a space for every mood.
If the Northern Lights are on your bucket list then this is the package for you. You’ll be given a warm welcome by your host Johan who’ll be on hand throughout your stay. This is certainly one of our favourite packages and a real home from home. Offering comfortable rooms, excellent tours, an authentic Swedish sauna and a hot tub overlooking the frozen Torne river – relaxation and adventure go hand in hand with this trip.
The activities are excellent and you needn’t worry about getting cold as high quality arctic clothing is included for the activities. When it’s time to relax, you’ll feel right at home in front of the fire which will keep you lovely and warm.
- Flights from London Heathrow (Manchester or Gatwick available limited dates)
- 4 nights in guesthouse with private bathroom
- Evening use of Hot tub and sauna – perfect for Northern Lights
- Snowmobile safari and reindeer encounter
- Guided Snow Shoe walk
- Husky safari with own husky sledge
- Full board – breakfast lunch and evening meal
- Quality Arctic clothing rental – trousers, jackets, boots, hats and gloves
- Full ATOL protection for your peace of mind
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on 01793 752 532.