If you want a unique horse riding experience, then riding Icelandic Horses in Iceland can't be beaten. This package is perfect for those with a love of riding who are looking to try a different type of riding experience in beautiful Iceland.
If you’re looking for a unique horse riding tour in Iceland then this is the package for you. As well as offering day tours year round Arctic Direct are now pleased to offer multiple multi-night packages in Iceland. Different package cater from fairly novice riders through to the very experienced. Generally you should be comfortable riding multiple hours a day. Many travellers on other tours tend to just ride the horses for a day or half a day, this fully immersive experience allows you to really get to grips with nature on a horse riding experience like no other.
What this package includes:
- 7 Night Icelandic riding package
- 6 days of riding
- Flights to and from UK
- All Transfers
- Accommodation in Reykjavik and farm houses
- Farm accommodation on full board basis
Saturday: Arrival in Iceland – Keflavík Airport – Reykjavík
- Flights from UK (Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton direct or Manchester/Glasgow indirect currently available) Transfer from Keflavík Airport to a hotel in the Capital area where you spend your first night.
Sunday: Reykjavík – Farm
- Transfer from your hotel to the stables. Get to know your hosts and have an introduction to the Icelandic horses and its special gaits. The afternoon’s ride will cover some beautiful trails along a glacial river. On arrival at the farm a warm outdoor hot tub is available for guests to enjoy.
Monday – Friday:
- A range of trails are covered with spare horses driven as a free herd so they can be swapped regularly and keep the pace up. The Golden circle sights of Gullfoss waterfall and the spouting Geysir geothermal areas are highlights as well as much of the countryside that most tourists miss – beautiful and deserted canyons and rivers. On Friday we finish with a transfer back to Reykjavik
Saturday: Departure from Iceland – Reykjavík – Keflavík Airport
- Transfer to Keflavík Airport in time for the return flight home
- £1895pp Includes full board at the farm and all flights, transfers and riding. Available June – August. 5 night option from £1495pp
- 7 night summer Golden Circle tour on horseback from £1895pp
- 7 day horse round up in autumn from £1695pp Sheep round up from £1695pp
- 4 night Northern Lights tour in October from£1145pp
Enquire Online Now
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on +44(0)1793 939035.