We're the world's leading supplier of Arctic holidays and are delighted to be able to offer our customers favourite two accommodation types as part of the same trip! You can enjoy both accommodation types, glass igloos AND Ice Hotel in the same package. Ideal for families with older children or couples looking to experience the best of the Arctic, this Igloo Ice Hotel package includes all the services that we feel are essential to make your stay with us memorable and the opportunity to spend not 1 but 2 nights in a thermal glass igloo is an opportunity not to be missed!
Our newest Glass Igloo Ice Hotel package caters to the requirement by many of our passengers who want to stay in glass igloos AND a Snow Hotel on the same trip. This package has everything you need for an amazing stay including direct flights!
3 Night Break including Direct Flights, transfers, 1 night Ice Room, 2 Nights Glass Igloo, 3 Activities and half board!
- Return direct flights from Gatwick to Rovaniemi (enquire for alternate airports)
- Airport transfers between Rovaniemi Airport and Resort
- 1 night in an ice room in the Snow Hotel – diploma received after a successful night sleeping in the ice room
- Hot berry juice morning wakeup call
- Night-time wakeup call for Northern Lights when in the Snow Hotel
- 2 nights in a thermal glass igloo with private shower facilities and small relaxation area
- Half Board – breakfast and 3 course dinner in Kota restaurant
- Aurora Alarm when in glass igloos – never miss the Northern Lights
- Finnish Sauna Entry
- Free access to kick sleighs, feeding the reindeer, toboggans and snowshoes
- 1 hour Ice Fishing Activity – learn how to successfully drill a hole in the ice and then hopefully catch your own fish!
- 2 hour husky safari – Meet the dogs, learn how to drive your husky team and then head of for a thrilling dash through the magical forest of Lapland
- 3 hour Northern Lights E-Snowmobile Safari (Electric Snowmobiles) – relax under the Northern Lights while you cook your own sausages round an open fire with a hot drink
- Thermal outer clothing and boots provided for all activities (option to hire outer clothing for duration)
- BONUS INCLUDED ACTIVITY: 2 hour Guided snowshoeing – learn how to use snowshoes in the beautiful landscape of nearby lakes and snow-covered forests (hot drinks and snack by fire included)
- ATOL & ABTA Protection for your peace of mind
Prices start from £1395pp, December 2018 – March 2019
(LIMITED AVAILABILITY LEFT FOR DECEMBER 2018)
* PLEASE NOTE * Unlike other companies – we include all that you need for your trip in the price you see so you have a better idea of what the final cost of your trip is going to be. In this tour we include flights, transfers and a selection of activities as standard. :o)
Alternatively, if you want to stay all 3 nights in the Glass Igloos:
1st November – 20th December (all 3 nights in glass igloo)
Prices for this start from £1450pp (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
Ask us for prices for 3 nights in an igloo at other times – call our sales team now on 01793 939035
If you are looking to stay at the original Glass Igloo resort, Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, CLICK HERE
If you are looking to stay at the Original Ice Hotel in Sweden CLICK HERE
Enquire Online Now
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on +44(0)1793 939035.