For when you want to get away from it all, one of your priorities is likely to a quiet break away from the kids (both yours and everyone else's!). This trip is for couples, singles or small groups of adult friends and is a boutique style adult's only break to our Northern Lights resort in Northern Finland. It combines all the elements you need for the perfect, quiet get away.
If you’ve been looking for an Adults only winter holiday then look no further!
Sometimes, if you’ve got kids, it’s good to get away without them for a few days. If you’ve not got kids, it’s always pleasant to go to a child free resort and generally this wasn’t an option in the Arctic – until now!
Adults Northern Lights Winter Break & Arctic Experience – 4 nights/5 days
- Return flights from Heathrow/Manchester via Helsinki to Ivalo (Ask for other airports)
- Return airport transfers – so you don’t need to worry about getting from A to B
- 4 nights in a Superior Sauna Room with Panorama window at our Nangu Boutique Hotel (Perfect for Northern Lights)
- Full board – (beverages not included)
- Thermal clothing (outer suit and boots) included for the duration of your stay
- 4 hour Lake Inari Snowmobile Adventure with lunch around an open fire
- 7 hour Husky sleigh ride and reindeer day with lunch
- 4 hour Snowshoeing with lunch around an open fire
- 2.5 hour Aurora Camp with traditional ‘Fika’
- ABTA Protection & ATOL Protection for your peace of mind
January – beginning of February: from £2230pp
February (after 9th): from £2310pp
March: from £2200pp
January – beginning of February: from £2150pp
February (after 9th): from £2280pp
March: from £2165pp
This family-owned unique destination is located on the southern shore of Lake Inari, which in the summer has a breath-taking open lakeview (in summer) as far as the eye can see opening right from the beautiful hotel yard – perfect for experiencing the northern lights and midnight sun alike! In the winter when the snow has fallen and the lake freezes, you’ll see a beautiful field of crisp white snow. The resort consists of idyllic log buildings, which gives the hotel an authentic and romantic feel of Lapland.
Located only 20-minute drive from the Ivalo village, our Nangu resort offers exclusive wilderness experiences all year round with easy access to the airport and the surrounding areas. In spite of the closeness to the village, the resort area remains an excellent location for an adult Northern Light break. With the Aurora camp traditional Fika activity – what could be better than snuggling up to your loved one in front of the fire with (hopefully) a Northern Lights display above you.
We offer 24 beautiful wilderness theme decorated hotel rooms with ensuite bathroom. Meals are served in our unique restaurant building with elegant log walls and cozy interior, where the guests get to enjoy exquisite Lappish delicacies.
We are also able to offer Arctic proposal packages which include a private fire, chocolates and champagne. Ask us for more information
Enquire Online Now
To find out more about this package, please enter your details below. Once we've reviewed your enquiry we'll be in contact to discuss how we can help. You can also call all our Arctic holiday specialists today on +44(0)1793 939035.