As members of ABTA and to ensure our compliance with The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements 2018, there is certain information we need to provide you with before you enter into a contract with us.
Before booking your holiday with us,:
- Please read and familiarise yourself with our Booking Terms and Conditions HERE. We will also send these to you in PDF format to the email you have provided us with on booking your holiday with us.
- We are compliant with the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements 2018
- We recommend that all passengers take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover all elements of your trip.
- You need a valid passport for travel. Passport, visa and other entry requirement information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/browse/abroad/passports
- Any advice issued by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office about any travel destination can be found at; https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- Please advise our sales team ahead of booking if you are pregnant or have any disabilities which we may need to be aware of – please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- As a UK tour operator, we are ATOL protected registration number 9030. This is a legal requirement administered by the Civil Aviation Authority. See HERE
- For your peace of mind we are ABTA backed, registration number Y6428.
We encourage guests who are travelling beyond the 29th March 2019 to ensure their passport has a minimum of 6 months remaining before expiry from the point of departure.