ICE HOTEL – DELUXE PACKAGE
Arctic Direct is proud to be able to offer affordable luxury for the discerning traveller.
For a holiday experience with a difference you have to try an Arctic holiday in an Ice Hotel.
The Ice Hotel in Sweden is an amazing experience that has to be seen to be believed. The whole trip from start to finish will create lasting memories forever.
The Ice Hotel deluxe package that we offer is ideal for those travellers that only have a few days available but want to experience the unbelievable. This package includes the best selection of activities the Ice Hotel has to offer at the best possible price.
- Scheduled flights – Heathrow via Stockholm
- 2 Nights in Ice Hotel ‘Warm’ accommodation
- 1 Night in Ice Hotel ‘Art Suite’
- All Arctic clothing rental
- All transfers
- Husky Sledge taxi from the airport
- Northern Lights snowmobile activity – including dinner
- Raidu/Sámi activity with Reindeer sledging
- Ice sculpting
- Full Board basis
- SAS Flights
- 0700 LHR – 1035 Stockholm Arlanda
- 1120 Stockholm Arlanda – 1255 Kiruna
- 1255 Dog sled: From Kiruna airport
An exotic and exciting way to begin or end your stay at ICEHOTEL. The actual dogsled journey takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. The activity must be booked in advance. Clothes sizes must be specified at time of booking. Transportation of luggage to ICEHOTEL included.
- 1930 Evening 3 course meal at Icehotel restaurant
- 2100 Ice drink in Absolut Ice bar – refills available locally
- Night in Art suite
- 0700 Breakfast
- Morning free for exploration
- Lunch at Icehotel restaurant
- 1400 Art & Design: Ice sculpting
Try your hand at ice sculpting; an absolute must when you visit ICEHOTEL. With the right tools and professional guidance you are introduced to the magical world of ice sculpting. Feel the creative juices flow in the company of friends as you work together.
- 1900 Snowmobile: Northern lights tour
In cooperation with the Swedish Institute of Space Physics we offer a snowmobile excursion in search of the magical Northern lights. A three-course dinner with local ingredients served in a wilderness camp is included.
Guided snowmobile excursion in search for the Northern lights. In cooperation with the Swedish Institute of Space Physics we offer a snowmobile excursion in search of the magical Northern lights. During the excursion our trained guides will tell you truths and tales about the mythical celestial phenomenon.
- Night in warm room at Icehotel
- 0800 Breakfast
- 1400 Day Sámi and Raidu activity. (approx 3 1/2 hours)
Meet with local Sámi guides and their reindeer and learn how the Sámi people have survived and flourished in this area for an estimated 5000 years. After a short snowmobile sled transfer you arrive at the reindeer coral. There is chance to meet a reindeer herder and the reindeer who will often come to eat from your hand. Then it is time for a reindeer sleigh ride on a short woodland track and then a local lunch in a Sámi Lavvu (teepee). Finally there is time to visit Sami Siida – the open air museum before transferring back to Icehotel.
- 1800 Evening 3 course meal at Old Homestead restaurant
- Night in Icehotel warm room
- 0800 Breakfast
- Airport transfers
- SAS Flight
- 1325 Kiruna – 1500 Stockholm Arlanda
- 1605 Stockholm Arlanda – 1750 London Heathrow
- Available from mid December to late April, the Ice Hotel deluxe package is available from £1795.00 per person based on 2 people sharing on a B&B basis or £1895pp full board
- This price includes rental of all necessary Arctic clothing for the duration of your stay, full board accommodation and all transfers
- Warm accommodation can include Kaamos rooms/cabins and Aurora cabins.
- The order of your accommodation stay is subject to availability.
- Flights from Manchester are possible for limited dates or when combined with an overnight stay in Stockholm.
- Flight times may vary depending on date.
- For Icehotel weddings please see our sister site www.travelbee.co.uk
- Ice Hotel deluxe package is available from £1795.00 per person based on 2 people sharing